EVIDENCE ITEM INFORMATION :
"The Silver Scream- A True Crime Book" Everything Bundle - Red Vinyl Audiobook narrated by Tony Todd and Hardcover Book signed by Spencer, Tee, Longsleeve and Hat
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM
- Book and Vinyl are expected to ship August 2023.
- T-shirt, Longsleeve and Hat are expected to ship mid to late July.
- If split shipping is selected at checkout, your order will be shipped in several shipments. To offset the shipping costs for this, all orders will have an increased shipping charge.
- You will receive tracking information as soon as your order ships from our warehouse.
- Hardcover Book Signed by Spencer Charnas
- Limited Edition Red Audiobook on Vinyl - narrated by Tony Todd
- The Silver Scream- A True Crime Book Tee
- The Silver Scream - A True Crime Book Longsleeve
- The Silver Scream - A True Crime Book Hat
"They say it’s hard getting into the movies…try getting out!"
Fresh from the cutting room floor, The Silver Scream exposes the bloodiest behind-the-scenes details of the most gruesome, shocking, true-crime tragedy of our time. Part autopsy, part grisly director’s “cut,” this is the only book with a comprehensive exploration inside the mind of America’s notorious, celluloid-obsessed, rock star turned cinema-copycat murderer, Spencer Charnas. Bayonet Award–winning television reporter Roy Merkin is the only storyteller in possession of the journals scrawled by disgraced psychotherapist Dr. Ian Black. The Silver Scream reconstructs, with unflinching detail, how fiction became fact, art imitated death, and the most horrific movie murders by the likes of Jason, Leatherface, Freddy, Michael, and the rest became real. Merkin courageously slashes open the ghoulish mind and tortured nightmares of Spencer himself, probing deeply, with razor-sharp precision. Learn how the box office created so many oblong boxes. Understand why this rock n’ roll heartthrob chose to stop so many human hearts.
About Roy Merkin
Roy Merkin is the Bayonet Award-winning journalist America trusts. Fearless, hard-charging, and unrelenting, Merkin stops at nothing to dig through the dirt, grime, and mud until he’s touched the deepest insides of a story. An expert in Criminology, Serial Killers, True Crime, and Podcasting, with a Bachelor of Arts in Disruption and Music Therapy, from the prestigious University of Farmington in Michigan, Merkin’s tenacious reporting on the Spencer Charnas case riveted viewers. He is the author of three other books, including Make-Up and Murder: The Colorful Kisses of the Lipstick Killer; Ghosts of the Appalachian Hill People; and The Devastation of Divorce.